1/25/10

Snow Week 2010



We survived..Sort of..I did wind up getting stuck going up our street today and had to wait for someone to pull me out...It was horrifying,"The Hills Have Eyes" scary. Anyhoo. The kids have finally gone back to school after a holiday on monday and then 3 snow days in a row. And lo and behold more snow is coming. Madison made ALLState which is an AZ Honor Choir type thing. She will be competing a few times in the valley this spring. Ash is still working hard on her degree and hoping for #1 in her class. Kendall and I work everyday on her preschooling. I swear my kid is not going to start kindergarten without skills. I see too many kids that have no clue how to write their own name in 1st grade or even read in high school.

5 comments:

The Nitwit said...

I just can't believe how much snow you guys have!

Also, you have four of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen!

Raich said...

CUTEY Pic! I don't know if I coul do all that snow, fun times!!

Dusty and Hayzin said...

Good for you!! It drives me so crazy to see these kids in school everyday that have no clue because their parents don't care. I ride Hayzin everyday about learning so that I know he will be ready for school! I feel for you on the getting stuck thing!!!

theconners said...

Dusty..You should have seen he hillbilly that pulled us out. I kept thinking "would it be rude to lock my car doors"...

Tennie said...

I love this BLOG - thank you!