Ok KC this is all for you...My New Years resolution will be to keep up my blog although I kinda use my FB as my blog I was informed that people want stories. So I will start fresh with 2010 happenings.
I am starting a new job working full time at the high school as a math inclusion aide. I was hired to help all IEP students in Algebra. I am excited but scared because math is not my favorite or even best(or 2nd best subject). But I have been subbing for a year now and I really wanted a more permenant, benefited position. I am sad because I will have to give up working for the city and running the afterschool program..I am still hoping I will be able to do the summer program. I just can't do a full time job, part time job, full time student and be a mom. Enough about me.
Ashton is still working for the city as well as getting ready to volunteer one day a week at the hospital. She is taking college classes in the morning and high school classes in the afternoon. She also is in the running for #1 in her class.
Madison made All-State in choir so she will be joining a few kids all over the state in competition. Maddy also is on the dance team and hopefully I will be able to talk her in to another year of track.
Kendall turned 5 yesterday and she had "the best day of her life" she said. She was mad at Santa for not bringing her a laptop for Christmas so mom and dad made sure we were smarter than Santa and got her the right one. She wanted to go to Pizza Factory because thats were her older sister had her bash. Kendall is so excited to start school next year. I work with her everyday to make sure she will be ready. She can write her name and recognize colors, shapes, letters, and numbers. She is even starting to read short sentences.
Piper is a typical 3 year old. She drives her older sisters crazy. Sometimes I don't know if Piper and Kendall are best friends or worst enemies. She sits in on Kendall's daily lessons and is getting pretty smart herself.
1/17/10
2010
Posted by
theconners
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What is this? Fantabulous that you're blogging!
About time by fav sis in law!!!! I miss seeing you all!!!
HEY, it has been a whole week! Take a homework break and blog ;-)
Can you tell that I am procrastinating my homework?
It's my New Years resolution, I am trying.
Post a Comment