Ok, I admit I can be a bit of a sap..and today was no exception. I took the older girls to our local cosmotology school to get their hair cut and Kenny decided she wanted a haircut too. I was surprised but figured she is four and had never had it cut before and it was now growing in a scraggly, sideways type direction. Well anyways..I almost cried when they took off about 5 inches. But here are the pictures...
2/21/09
Kenny's First Haircut
Posted by
theconners
at
6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe that was her first haircut. She looks like such a big girl.
She is so cute! You are good Mommy!!
You are so brave. As you can tell I CANNOT cut my kid's hair. OMG. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks my mom looks like the croccodile dundee lady! Seriously! Thank you!
Post a Comment