yeah..I finally updated. Below are a few pics of our white christmas. Please excuse the unfinished floor in some pics. We are currently remodeling the floor and all the doors. Hopefully once I start teaching we can start our addition and finish fencing the place. The girls are all doing well: Ashton has a part time job working at the Parks and Recreation office, she medaled in ACADEC, mentors for Bigs, is starting college this summer so she can graduate from high school with her AA. Madison is on the dance team and Showchoir which is singing for the Governer this week, she also helps me out at work. Kendall and Piper are little smarties thanks to their older sisters. Some things I wish they did not know how to say though. The babies go to work with me or stay with Grandma Rhonda. I am still trucking away at school, NAU is fun but it can get a little overwhelming. I have also been substitute teaching a few days a week. That is an experience. I am trying to decide which grade I want to teach once the babies are in school. Brandon is doing well just trying to decide which project is next on the house. More snow is on its way tonight...WooHoo
2/16/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wohoo! You did it! The blog looks great. It gets easier with practice huh. I'm glad you finally posted a pic of yourself. You are so cute. I see a bit of my mom's face in yours. Good luck in completing your teaching stuff. Bless your heart for doing it. I'm enjoying my time off from teaching at the moment. I'll probably teach when the kiddos are older like your doing. Anywho. Show us more pics of the house!
I am so glad you are back on. Keep in touch!!!!
Good to see you back up and running. You'll have to tell Ashton I'm "Vice Chairwoman Ray" for our Parks and Rec Commsion in our city. Does she like her job? Keep upadating pics. Take Care...
Post a Comment