8/10/07

They survived!!!

The girls did great their first day of school. Ashton likes high school although she has only 3 classes yet, due to a computer issue. She was amazed that at lunch time they just let you leave, no accountability.
Maddy lOOOVVVEESSS 6th grade, she is to busy trying to decide who will get to wear her coveted "best friend" necklace. She is swearing to get straight a's so she can get a cell phone.
Kenny also is enjoying going to pretend school. She fills up her backpack with crap and takes it with us when we pick up the girls. She then gets to play on the playground for about 45 minutes each day while we wait for Maddy to get out. Lord help us when it gets cold...
Believe it or not I get more done during the day while the kids are in school, I really thought I miss their help, but Kendall hardly screams at all now during the day. Showers, of course are still difficult to take without someone to watch them so I may be a tad stinky.
I will post pivs of their first day of school soon.

2 comments:

Raich said...

look at you all blogging now... do you love how no one leaves us comments... do they not know they're supposed to? retarded. kendall is so cute. i'll be posting new stuff next week. we leave this week for carlsbad for 2 weeks for vacation, finally. i'm never planning an end of summer vacation again, i've been waiting like all summer :) did your mom tell you i put jake in school when i found out i was pregnant? he interviewed and "was the right fit" for a montessori school in our area. he said he's nervous about being shy but i think he'll do fine. he starts sept.5th. a lot of people here started last week or this week so of course we're doing things different like usual and will have pics of first day next month. jarom will be going to a little 3 day a week 3 hour preschool with his little friend mostly because i need a nap. anyways, this was more of an email than short comment but i'll make up for the rest of our family that looks and has nothing to say. i know your mom has checked it out. well maybe they think that if they have nothing nice to say they won't say anything at all - they could leave rude comments
cya
raich

theconners said...

Thanks, you need to add me to your list so I can view your myspace page. This was such a good idea and I did copy from you. I read yours all the time and I dont post anything but I will start.