Look. I figured out how to add music. It is a hodge podge of some of what we like. Please excuse the SNL song. I just had to put it on for mom. Sorry Rachael, it is totally inappropriate.
Hey at least you don't have ant's "doing it" in different postitions like bryon's myspace!! We just got back from vacation 4 days early and are going to run to Phx for a day to do errands. I'll have to add vacation pics before I leave. If I get time. Not that any one besides you and me looks at each others blogs. My sister bugged me to look at hers and hasn't added anything for over a month. Or looked at mine! dumb. oh well. good luck with school, yuck :(
That little boy in the middle with the visor picture is my little brother Jeremy who is 6 months older than Jarom. You know how it goes :) Then slideshows are easy. Here's my one tip for your pics. If you go to save them ( I make a seperate folder for pics for email or web) save as best for web. Since you're using Kodak it should say 100%, 75%, etc. and best for web and/or best for email. Save an extra copy as that and they'll down load faster and better. Redoing my blog probably landed under the waste of time category though last night. Should have cleaned my house instead.
4 comments:
Hey at least you don't have ant's "doing it" in different postitions like bryon's myspace!! We just got back from vacation 4 days early and are going to run to Phx for a day to do errands. I'll have to add vacation pics before I leave. If I get time. Not that any one besides you and me looks at each others blogs. My sister bugged me to look at hers and hasn't added anything for over a month. Or looked at mine! dumb. oh well. good luck with school, yuck :(
I took the song off for fear of offending. it was the d*** in a box song from SNL w/ Justin Timberlake. Vacation, must be nice.
That little boy in the middle with the visor picture is my little brother Jeremy who is 6 months older than Jarom. You know how it goes :) Then slideshows are easy. Here's my one tip for your pics. If you go to save them ( I make a seperate folder for pics for email or web) save as best for web. Since you're using Kodak it should say 100%, 75%, etc. and best for web and/or best for email. Save an extra copy as that and they'll down load faster and better. Redoing my blog probably landed under the waste of time category though last night. Should have cleaned my house instead.
gutless wonder barbie..put the song back in..just use the one that bleeps it out....someone really needs to show me how to do this....
Post a Comment