7/18/10

Summer 2010






Ok, so I know I promised to blog about something once a month but we have been so busy yis summer. I was actually mentioning that I think I am busier in te summer than during the school year. What's up with me....full time summer student that may get a B in a college math class(yeah) TBall coach and field supervisor, Summer Day Camp site leader, front desk receptionist, part time friend and full time mom..
Ash has been at U of A doing a summer internship at the Cancer Center they have, she will be home next week and we are glad. She has had a lot of fun and made many new friends and some money but we miss her. We talk to her everyday and all we can sometimes hear is her laughing with her roomate, no need for mom as much anymore. This has shown both her and I that she is ready for college ):. Maddy has been the queen of summertime here in Show Low. She has cheer almost everyday from 6 to 8(and thats am folks) Thursday's she has tumbling and stunting all afternoon, student council meetings, fundraisers, and being dragged around with me everywhere. On another exciting note, when we went and visited Ash in Tucson she won a $210 dollar gift card from Forever 21 and she was asked to sing National Anthem during the first day of school assembly. Woot Woot Maddy. Kendall and Piper played Tball this season and swam a bunch in the pool and at our frequent fishing trips to Fool Hollow Lake where we caught nothing but fun (: They are both excited for school this year, we thought Kendall was going to be our last baby and she is starting kindergarten this year, she is so little but so smart. Piper will be doing all day preschool as well. I had to think about that long and hard but I have to work full time and it was just too much always having grandma watch her. Well thats about it from me so far this summer. I am sure more exciting things will come.

1 comments:

Raich said...

You guys are super duper busy and involved...Whats wrong with you? You didn't inherit the Lazy Ray trait? Really its awesome! The girls matching shirts are cutie and what the heck? Kendalls your twin? Crazy! Yeah for updates!