We met up with Aunt Dusty and Hayzin at the festival this year and had so much fun. The girls always love seeing cousins. I go for the food (obviously). Ashton and Madison go for the little stores and to make fun of the people there and the babies went for the rides, Brandon goes because we make him. The picture of us on the giant wooden horse is showing real terror. That ride looks nice and mild but I will have nightmares about the first couple rocks for the rest of my life. Looking at the picture the girls get all excited but during the actual ride there were screams and frantic scrambling. Maddy and Ashton ditched us most the time but all in all it was a fun day. HAHA Dusty I posted first. (Don't forget to share pics and I will send you the ones I have)
3/22/09
Renaissance Festival
Posted by
theconners
at
10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment