9/5/07

Almost Fall

Mom and Dad came up this weekend. We all spent time outside in this beautiful almost fall weather. We get rainshowers almost every afternoon. They even got to see a herd of our Antelope that graze in a field by our house.
Brandon has been archery hunting for deer on the weekend up here, I will try and add some pics of where he goes, it is so pretty. He took us up there Sunday. Madison leaves for camp friday, she will be in Payson until Sunday night. She gets to go canoing, hiking and I think archery this year. Nothing new with Ash, maybe she is level 62 on WOW. I am trying to get her to join the drama club but I think she thinks they are geeks...

2 comments:

Raich said...

LOVE Wake me up before you go go...

theconners said...

I am sooooo gayyyy.....